How To Download And Watch Amazon Prime Video
Amazon Prime Video – In the tech freaky world, films and television shows are kind of out dated now. Indian is streaming towards the generation of watching things online and be it anything. But the poor networks in the country often ruin the fun of enjoying our stuff.
To overcome this now most of the multimedia services provide you an option to download what you want to have and view it later on. Whether it your favourite film or your any of a show you can download anything, anywhere.
How To Save Video Offline In Amazon Prime Video
One of the options to do this is Amazon Prime Video. This allows you to download your videos on your device (Smartphone or tablet). This is only compatible with Android and iOS and is not supported for downloading on laptop.
The only problem is that you can download maximum 15 Prime titles at a time. Also, the videos can be viewed only for a limited period of time, after that you have to renew the file by connecting it to the internet. The time period of the file varies from title to title.
Also Read – How To Become An Amazon Prime Member,How to Avail Free Trail, Membership Fee
You can follow the following steps to download you video from you Android or iOS device.
- Connect to some Wi-Fi device and open the Amazon Prime Video application.
- You can also use mobile data for downloading the video, for this you will have to change the download settings from the Settings option (Swipe left for that and in settings; turn off the option for Download on Wi-Fi).
- Now search for the title you want to download and open the details page by tapping on it.
- On this page, tap the download button for staring the download.
- You can now select the quality of the video you wish to download. You can choose one particular type of quality as your default setting.
- You can also pause your download by tapping the Pause button.
- You will see a Download option; here you can change the video quality, pause or even cancel the download by tapping the option of your choice there.
- Once your stuff is downloaded, you can view them from the Menu button, got to Downloads; here you see a list of all your downloaded items. Select the file you wish to see, and then tap on that file. Click on Watch now option, here if you wish, you can remove the file from here.
You Can Not Download Amazon Prime Video In your laptop
The good thing about being an Amazon Prime member is that it allows you to see how much space your file will cover. It shows the size according to per hour space of the file.
For example, at the top quality, 1 hour of a video will take around 0.46 GB of space and at the lowest quality 1 hour of a video will take around 0.12 GB of your space.
Amazon Prime Video The downloaded video can only be viewed on the app; this is done to ensure that these videos are not copied.
This type of video downloading is a great thing to entertain you when you are on flight or have to travel long distance. Simply you enjoy better video quality with just these easy steps. Make your journey fun loving.