How To Create WhatsApp Status Update
WhatsApp Status-Whatsapp is now a must thing for every individual. It has become a mandatory stuff. This application recently completed its eight years of existence this February. With its must need quality it is very important to know all the details of using such an application.
With it is constant update it always comes out with something new every time. With its latest update it now came up with attachment button on the typing space and camera on the upper bar.
Just like all other social networking apps this app also came out with the option for posting status updates. You can share your status with your contact persons on your Whatsapp. Also, in the privacy settings you can choose to hide your status from the people you want to share with.
The era of text Whatsapp statuses has gone now. Its new time and the new thing is that we can see photos and videos as our Whatsapp status. You can now update your friends and family about your activities on a daily basis as the status you post now will vanish after 24 hours.
You can create your Whatsapp status by following the given steps:
- Open your Whatsapp.
- Tap on the Select option.
- Now tap on My Status (if you have already posted one, then tap the + icon).
- Now press the shutter button to take a click now or long press the shutter to start a video or you can select the pictures from the camera roll by selecting the pictures from the bottom screen.
- Additionally, you can add some caption to the picture you have selected.
- Tap on the Send button and your status will be posted.
How To Delete And View Your WhatsApp Status
You can now view your own status by tapping on it. You status update will disappear after 24 hours of its post. Now look on how you can delete your status once you have posted it. This will also teach you to see how all have seen your status till now.
- Go to your Status bar and select the particular status you want to delete.
- Tap the eye button; now you will see a list of how many people have viewed your status.
- Now tap the Trash icon and then select Delete button. This will allow you to delete your status.
There is no way as of now to delete multiple statuses but you can do it one by one. Now have a look on how you can edit your privacy settings of your status.
How To Edit WhatsApp Status
In the settings you can edit what type of audience you are choosing for your status; your contacts or everybody. Then further you can limit down viewers from your contact list also. For this follow the following steps.
- Go to Status button and tap on icon of three dots.
- Then select Status Privacy.
- In other way, you can directly open this portal from main chat screen via open settings from there, then Account> Privacy> Status.
- You have now three options; My Contacts, My Contacts Except… (Select your contacts) and Only share with… (Select your contacts).
This is how you can create edit and delete your Whatsapp status updates.